Sunday, May 11, 2008

Etched with marks, but I can deal

Long awaited,
long awaited.


Saturday.
Went for a buffet @ Sakura! Haha, mom doesn't like to cook.
Thats why she'll rather just taking it and eating it. Tskkkk!

Haha, I didn't include so many photos for this cos it might lag you guys.
Its already so laggy btw! Haha, I can't solve this problem :{




SUSHI IS LOVE.














LITTLE TEA PARTY.




And I said, "HOORAY!"

After that, off to home sweet home. But, played at the Night Market first.
Haha, deprived childhood there's a child in us of cause!




& I got myself an inflatable Spongebob figure! Another collection :D

Sunday.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE PRETTY MAMAS!
:D

I went to West Coast Park to have a picnic with my family :)






And what do you see?


















Here I stand within your presence.

I think the loveliest thing on the planet is Sunset.
The magnificient view, drawing you closer to its source.

Oh how wonderful!
















Goodbye to everything, that I knew.

:)



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY, I LOVE YOU!


**

Mmmmm school's starting tomorrow. And I thought to myself,
"What the heck? Sunday already!?"


I guess time flies when you're having fun,
and vice versa.



X

No comments: